The Atlantic County Utilities Authority will continue its virtual Earth Month programs through the end of the week.
Earth Month culminates with the ACUA’s quarterly Household Hazardous Waste Drop-off, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, May 1 at the Recycling Center, 6700 Delilah Road. Proof of Atlantic County residency is required and those dropping off must stay in their vehicles.
Virtual Earth Month programs being offered this week include:
Monday, April 26:
- 5 p.m. – Interview an Animal, Center for Aquatic Sciences at Adventure Aquarium
- 6:30 p.m. – Trees, Wonderful Trees, Rutgers Environmental Stewards
Tuesday, April 27:
- 12 p.m. – Helping Sea Turtles and Marine Mammals, Marine Mammal Stranding Center
- 6 p.m. – Bird Watching in Atlantic County, Atlantic Audubon Society
Wednesday, April 28:
- 1 p.m. – Print Making with Natural Materials Workshop, Stockton University Noyes Museum of Art
- 6:30 p.m. – Eyes of the Wild Animal Show, Eyes of the Wild Wildlife Rescue
Thursday, April 29:
- 6:30 p.m. – Frogs and Toads of New Jersey, Great Egg Harbor Watershed Association
- 7 p.m. – Qigong: Meditative Movement for Well-being, Mike Cicali
Friday, April 30:
- 2 p.m. – Arbor Day Tree Planting Demonstration, N.J. Tree Conservation Foundation
All events are free and online at www.acua.com/earthmonth.
For information, call 609-272-6950, or visit acua.com.