Atlantic Cape Community College in conjunction with ed2go is offering 10 free online professional development workshops in a variety of different areas.
Developed by industry experts and designed to meet workforce demands, the Self-Paced Tutorials (SPT) are available to support the learning needs of the local community during the pandemic, which has changed the way many people work. Successful completion of a SPT will result in a certificate of completion.
Those interested in the free online classes must register by June 30. Users have three months from starting the tutorial to complete the training. To register for one of the free SPTs, visit atlantic.edu/workforce.
These are the free tutorials that are currently being offered through Atlantic Cape’s Workforce Development Program:
- Creating Web Pages: Learn the basics of HTML so you can design, create, and post your very own site on the Web.
- Creating WordPress Websites: Learn how to create websites with WordPress, the world’s most popular website building platform.
- Fundamentals of Supervision and Management: Learn the people skills required to motivate and delegate, and learn tools for solving problems and resolving conflicts.
- Twelve Steps to a Successful Job Search: Learn how to get the job you want in any economy with these twelve steps
- Keys to Effective Communication: Lost for words? Don’t be. Learn to build rapport, trust, warmth, and respect through conversation.
- Managing Customer Service: Become indispensable to any organization by understanding how to identify and meet customer needs.
- Marketing Your Business on the Internet: Develop an Internet marketing plan for your business that incorporates SEO, advertising, email, social media, and more.
- Personal Finance: Protect your assets and discover how best to achieve all your financial goals.
- Small Business Marketing on a Shoestring: Discover small business marketing strategies that can help you attract attention, woo your target audience, grow your customer base, and expand your profits all for little or no money.
- Individual Excellence: Master 12 career-enhancing skills, including goal-setting, time management, personal organization and creativity.